We have an exciting supply chain job opportunity with a growing Fortune 500 global company seeking a Sr. HR Manager, Americas. This newly created role will manage direct reports and be a business partner to the Regional Operations Manager. The Sr. HR Manager will support an organization of over 800 employees, 6 sites union and non-union, and develop and direct HR regional programs. This position is location in Illinois, but will involve some travel.
Our ideal candidate would possess the following qualities:
- BS/BA degree in Human Resources, Masters preferred
- 10+ years experience in HR, with 5+ years experience in an international organization
- Union experience and strong knowledge of labor and employee laws
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation, strong computer skills, strong negotiation skills, self motivated
- Ability to develop a vision, champion change, ability to motivate and persuade, enthusiastic, ability to inspire others, fosters open communication, drives business results and excellence