We have an exciting supply chain job opening at a well respected and growing $300M non-profit organization for a VP/Senior Director of Supply Chain. In this position you will drive supply chain projects, capabilities, build systems for improving and strengthening the global supply chain of a large international supply chain delivering health commodities to low cost countries.
The candidate must have a desire to help others and want to be part of an organization that strives to make life better for poor countries. For this role you must have a background in pharmaceutics and have worked with supply chains in poor African countries. Additional requirements for this position include:
- BS/BA degree, MBA preferred
- 20+ yrs of a strong supply chain leadership background working globally
- Strong understanding of all the supply chain functions (planning, forecasting, distribution, transportation, procurement, etc.)
- Strong interpersonal skills, communication skills, project management skills
- Viewed as a supply chain expert
- Must have pharmaceutical background
- Must have worked in developing countries – Congo, Vietnam, Haiti, etc.
- Multi language skills such as French, Spanish, Portuguese is a plus
- Travel 20-30% including international
To apply for this top supply chain leadership employment opportunity, contact the recruiting experts at ZDA!