We have an exciting supply chain job opening in Missouri at a well respected and growing Fortune 500 company for a Procurement Manager/Materials Manager. In this position you will be responsible for managing all of the purchasing, planning, inventory management and warehouse functions across the business group. Will also drive procure to pay (PTP) process improvements. This is a turnaround operation. Will be the change agent to help drive new culture.
Requirements for this position include:
- BS/BA degree, MBA preferred
- 5-7 years experience in procurement/materials management, 3+ years experience in developing, managing direct reports
- Strong interpersonal skills, change agent, ability to challenge status quo and deliver results. High energy, self motivated, strong communication skills, strong organizational skills with passion for continuous improvement.
- Strong negotiation and relationship building skills
- Ability to develop and lead a team towards new goals and objectives, ability to work independently
- Lean six sigma greenbelt preferred
To apply for this top supply chain employment opportunity, contact the recruiting experts at ZDA!