We have an exciting new supply chain procurement opportunity in Denver, CO. MRO & Capital Equipment, a profitable manufacturing company, is seeking a talented Strategic Sourcing/Commodity Manager. This person will be responsible for leading a $35M spend category (which is a greenfield opportunity), some capital equipment sourcing, driving supplier quality, service performance, cost saving and continuous improvement projects.
Candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Must have BS/BA degree, MBA preferred
- Must have 5+ years strategic sourcing experience in the indirect categories of MRO and Capital Equipment
- Must have 2+ years experience at plant level procurement
- Must have strong interpersonal skills, communication skills, negotiation skills, business relationship developing skills, analytical skills, results oriented.
- Strong work ethic, with high creativity and resourcefulness
- Ability to drive change through influencing others
- Experience in ERP, SAP
- Travel 10-15 %