ZDA’S CODE OF ETHICS
ZDA prides itself on placing the interests of our clients and candidates first.
It is our company’s goal to service our client companies and candidates in an ethical manner with the highest level of professionalism, conducting ourselves in a trusting and open manner in all of our recruitment efforts.
Our search consultants have pledged to
- Exercise professional judgment in the proper screening and referring of candidates for positions with our clients.
- Adhere to all state and federal laws with respect to employment issues.
- Refuse job listings that violate equal employment laws regarding race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, religion, national origin, and disability.
- Thoroughly and properly assess candidates’ abilities to perform the specific job functions, and use sound judgment to ensure that they refer only those candidates with credentials that appear to be a reasonable match to the client’s need.
- Refer candidates only to genuine positions that have been thoroughly discussed with both candidate and client company.
- Confidentially and discreetly handle candidates’ credentials and other privileged information.
- Divulge all pertinent information, within legal boundaries, to the employer regarding anything that may affect the candidate’s ability to do the job.
- Faithfully convey to the client, with the prior permission of the candidate, all pertinent information obtained from a candidate with regards to their skill expertise, career objectives, motivation for changing employers, and earnings history.
- Be an effective, objective liaison, assisting both the client and candidate to evaluate the other’s strengths and weaknesses.
- Be cognizant of the candidate’s career needs/goals and sincere and ethical in all discussions concerning career opportunities. Be able to recommend appropriate source or next step to assist them when unable to help directly.
- Refrain from making promises and representations that cannot be supported by our information, never withholding detrimental information.
- Assist our candidates in avoiding employers with documented histories of unethical, illegal business or employment practices.